Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Vegetarian Cookbook

My fiance's family is doing something a little different for Christmas this year!  Like many families, we all drew names and randomly got one person to focus our gift-giving on.  The trick this year though was that the gift had to be $10 or less.  Time to get creative!

I was having trouble coming up with something meaningful and useful, and got a great idea when my future sister-in-law mentioned my giftee was vegetarian.  Although I'm not vegetarian, about 75% of my favorite recipes are vegetarian.  She's young, and is just entering those years when when she's have to start cooking for herself.  Clearly she needed a cookbook!

I tear a lot of recipes out of magazines or print them off from online, so I like the type of cookbook you can easily add pages to.  I'm also a messy chef, so those plastic page inserts work perfect for me.  Organize them all in a cute binder, and you're ready to go!  I love mine so much, I decided to make one for her.

Easy to add recipes, and easy to clean!

I picked out my favorite vegetarian recipes, typed them up pretty, and printed them out.  I also made a cute cover page for the binder.  I finished it off with fun wrapping!  Now let's hope she invites me over for dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!