Tuesday, December 10, 2013

10 Christmas Gift Ideas, brought to you by VinoVinti

This post brought to you by VinoVinti. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

ATTENTION FAMILY!!!  DO NOT READ!!!

 

 

For everyone else...

 

 

 

 

 

Stumped on what to give for Christmas?  I thought I'd share a few fun ideas that I came up with for those hard-to-gift people in your life.

Do they enjoy going to events?  Tommy's been getting a lot of use out of his ticket frame, but this season I came up with an even easier way to do it!

 

 

Are they into cycling or off-the-beaten-path travel?  My Dad has gone nutso for cycling in the past few years.  I read a review about this book, and it sounds great!  A Dad and his 8-year-old bike across Japan for 62 days.  I hear it's also great for those with the travel bug.

 

 

Maybe they're into baking and cooking.  My Mom made her own pomegranate jelly this year, so I'm getting her these cute pomegranate dishtowels to remember the occasion.  I also loved the 12 Days of Christmas dish towels for stocking stuffers or hostess gifts.

 

 

 

Are they in love with Carrie Underwood, musicals, or the Sound of Music?  Because that describes basically half of my relatives.  The DVD and CD of the live-on-TV Sound of Music is on my shopping list several times over.

 

 

Did they get married this year?  These wedding invitation ornaments are such a quick and easy project, but come with huge satisfaction.  I've been making these for all our newlywed friends, and they're fun for couples to hang on the tree every Christmas to remember their wedding.

 

 

Are they crazy about a certain food?  How about a specialized cookbook.  This doughnut cookbook is perfect for my husband, who always talks about making his own but needs a little more info to get started.

Are they expecting?  Help the couple remember this special time with a cute parents-to-be Christmas ornament.

 

Need a co-worker gift?  My go-to is two bags of Peet's coffee with a fun mug.  This is always one of the most fought-over gifts in our secret santa exchange!

 

Do they like wine?  My family sure does!  We got a wine aerator for ourselves this year and really like it!  We've done several blind taste tests, and there's definitely a difference.  Buy one (or several!) for hostess gifts, stocking stuffers, or for that hard-to-shop-for aunt, brother, or Dad.

The VinoVinti is a little different because it uses a different method than the standard aerator - it pumps carbon dioxide out of the wine.  Opening a wine makes it taste less acidic and improves the experience of drinking wine - the mouthfeel, flavor, finish, etc.  We drink a few bottles of wine every week, and we like that products like this make an affordable wine taste much more expensive.

 

You can "like" VinoVinti on Facebook to find out more!

 

 

Hopefully now you've got some good ideas for Christmas!  Enjoy the holidays!

 

**Please drink responsibly, and as always, only drink if you are at least 21 years old or older**

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!