Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Not all gifts come under the tree...

Guys, I have really big news to share!!!

We're having a baby!!!


Tommy and I are so excited to be welcoming our first child sometime towards the end of May.  That puts me at 18 weeks!  So far, everything is going great, and we hope to be able to announce the gender soon.

We have lots of fun projects planned to get our nursery all set up.  We've actually been working on a few already, under the guise of "guest room" projects (like crown molding).  Since the guest room is becoming the nursery, we're also working on renovating the basement to become a welcoming guest room, especially since I know a set of out-of-town parents who will be visiting quite often :)

I apologize for being a bit absent lately.  Between first-trimester sickness and lots of other crazy stuff, my projects have been taking a back seat to life.  But now I have my energy back, and we're gaining momentum getting our house back in order (new carpet upstairs, plus a leak in the basement that caused massive structural issues have been big setbacks), so expect to be hearing from me a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!