Friday, June 14, 2013

Lemon Drop Martinis

Happy Friday!

I'm sorry I've been so absent lately!  We were making a big push to finish lots of projects in preparation for the housewarming party we threw last weekend, and I didn't leave myself enough time to blog about them as they were happening.  But the plus side is that now I have lots of great projects to share with you!

Since we have a sunny and hot weekend ahead of us, I thought it would be a great time to share the recipe I used for the lemon drop martinis I served at our party.  I'll share both the party-size and single-serve recipes.

These are easy and delicious, but they can sneak up on you, so be careful!  They're also pretty low-calorie, if you're watching your figure :)


Party-Sized Lemon Drop Martinis
(enough to quench the thirsts of 50 people)
  • 3 gallon drink dispenser
  • Smirnoff Citrus Vodka (1.75 L bottle)
  • DeKuyper Triple Sec (1 L bottle)
  • 2 gallons water
  • 4 packages sugar-free lemonade mix
  • Mix and serve over ice!




Single-Serve Lemon Drop Martinis
  • 4 oz. lemonade
  • 1.5 oz. citrus vodka
  • .5 oz. triple sec
  • Mix and serve over ice!



We had some left over after the party, so I filled up a used wine bottle with the extra.  We've been enjoying it all week, and it seems to keep pretty well!

Have a lovely weekend!


2 comments:

  1. This sounds so refreshing, even at 7am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! How many cups does the larger quantity recipe make? I need to fill 72 light bulbs that fit 3/4 cup each. That's 54 cups. Want to know if I should make a bit more. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!