Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lantern and ornaments centerpiece

Remember all those lanterns I used as our wedding centerpieces?

Lantern, chrome coral, and shell navy blue and coral wedding table setting

Here's where we get to reuse* them!  {Sorry, but I didn't have a photo of both types of lanterns}

This project was ridiculously easy.  I bought two 8-packs of ornaments from Michael's and put them in a lantern.

Ta da!

Lantern filled with ornaments Christmas centerpiece

By the way, I’m sharing this at the Dare to DIY party hosted by Decor and the Dog, Maybe Matilda, Newly Woodwards, and Two Twenty One!



*I didn't like the idea of throwing tons of stuff away, so I planned most of our wedding decor to be reuseable.  I'm looking forward to many future projects with our wedding leftovers!



Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh; that is gorgeous. I need to tap into family cleverness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it BB! and I see Tommy's new quail peeking out! wonder how some guinea feathers tipped in glitter or something would look?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE WEDDING LEFTOVER PROJECTS! I'm yelling because I want you to know just how much I love wedding leftover projects. We had a Christmas wedding, so we have tons of Christmas wedding leftovers that we use every year. I love that! I smile each year I pull out the lanterns and ornaments and pew bows.

    Thanks so much for linking up to Dare to DIY!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!