Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A Very Hungry Caterpillar banner with FREE Silhouette cut files

I recently made a Very Hungry Caterpillar banner for a baby shower I threw.  I developed and cut all the shapes using my Silhouette, and found it took a while!  Instead of reinventing the wheel, feel free to email me and I will happily send you my cut files and instructions for making your own banner. 


I tried to make these files available on Etsy, but I'm not savvy enough to know how to make a .svg file.  If anyone can help me out, please let me know!



3 comments:

  1. hi! do you still have this template/file?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello do you still have the file available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Please email me at bonnieprojects@gmail.com

      Delete

I love hearing from you!