I had five resolutions for 2013, and did good on 2.5 of them. I volunteered 50 hours. We traveled out of the country twice (BVI and Canada), and within the country a
So on that note, here are my 2014 resolutions!
1. Maintain health: I plan to get in 15 minutes of exercise (even walking the dog) every day, and focus on eating nutritious foods.
2. Finish the big projects in our house: Namely, the nursery and the basement. Both are indescribably awful at the moment, and are causing undue stress in our lives. Right now I'm staring at mountains of stuff from the bedrooms (piled all over the dining and living room) because we're getting new carpet upstairs. I really want for stuff like this to not happen anymore, especially once the baby is here!
3. Make our home our refuge: Same as last year, I want our home to be inviting and relaxing, not a source of stress. Maybe we'll hire a housekeeper, or make a chore list, but something needs to give!
4. Maintain relationships: This includes visiting my family at least once after the baby arrives, seeing our local family in person at least once a month, and connecting with friends at least once a month. I think one thing that would really help this is getting decent bluetooth in my car. I have a long commute, and being able to catch up on the way home would make it easier to keep in touch with people.
5. Start a business: I have the idea, I just need to get rolling on testing and implementation!